Fenton's #1 Home Seller ... Working for YOU!
As a successful Realtor, Sue consistently ranks at the top of her profession, providing excellent real estate services for over 27 years. With full service representation for both buyers and sellers, Sue and her team offer a comprehensive market and home analysis prior to listing and/or purchasing. With Sue's experience in over 2,400 real estate transactions you get more than a real estate agent, you get an advocate, a strong negotiator, and a home stager, all in one. The most important recognition Sue and her team receive is the steady stream of referrals and repeat business from her clients year after year.
Start your real estate search here today, whether it be looking at the available properties in your preferred area, or just getting an idea of what the value of your home may be in today’s market. We offer virtual and in-person buyer and seller consultations, along with virtual contract and closing services. We oversee and effectively handle every detail of each real estate transaction from start to finish. So, If you're looking for a positive, helpful partner who is ready to provide you with exceptional service, let's talk!
Professional Designations and Accomplishments:
- #1 Realtor in the Fenton, Missouri area since 2001
- Ranked in the Top 1% of St. Louis area Realtors
- Ranked as one of Coldwell Banker Realty - Gundaker's Top Agents
- Coldwell Banker President's Elite
- Recipient, President's Service Award for Outstanding Service
- CRS, Certified Residential Specialist
- ASP, Accredited Home Staging Professional
- SRES, Seniors Real Estate Specialist Designation
- Member, St. Louis Association of Realtors
- Member, Missouri Association of Realtors
- Member, National Association of Realtors
- Over $500 Million in Career Sales Volume
Awards & Recognition
- 2019 Coldwell Banker Realty - Gundaker Hall of Fame
- Presidents Elite Designation
- Presidents Award for Outstanding Service
- Certified Residential Specialist
- Awarded 5-Star Agent 15 years
Sue enjoys assisting our clients in every aspect of the real estate transaction. As a long-time Fenton area resident, she takes pride in serving the community. Sue uses the latest marketing and technology to assist our clients in achieving their maximum goals. She is the mentor, trainer and inspiration of The Sue Martin Home Selling System, offering a customized approach to marketing each property while assisting our home buyers and sellers from the beginning to the end of each transaction.
Melinda assists Sue with the many details involved from contract to closing the transaction, along with assisting Sue with home showings, selling preparation and listing. Melinda brings many years as an experienced realtor to the team and knows the ins and outs of the home buying and selling process. From coordinating municipal and building inspections and needed repairs to obtaining loan approvals and title commitments, Melinda assists Sue in guiding you through a successful sale and closing process.
Angie assists Sue with many of our home buyers and sellers and has over 10 years experience as a licensed Realtor.