#1 Realtor in Fenton
#1 Realtor in Fenton
Coldwell Banker Gundaker
516 Old Smizer Mill Rd
Fenton, MO 63026
A Tradition of Excellence, A Reputation for Results!
Because the real estate industry is becoming more sophisticated and challenging every day, you need a professional who understands the current market and the industry, positioned to stay ahead of the game to achieve the best results for you - that's my commitment to you. We oversee every detail of each real estate transaction from start to finish.
Professional Designations and Accomplishments:
- #1 Realtor in Fenton, Missouri, consecutively since 2001
- Selling 80 to 100 homes a year!
- Ranked in the Top 50 St. Louis Realtors consecutively since 2001
- Ranked as one of Coldwell Banker Gundaker Top 10 Agents
- Coldwell Banker President's Premier
- Recipient, President's Service Award for Outstanding Service
- CRS, Certified Residential Specialist
- ASP, Accredited Home Staging Professional
- CLHMS, Certified Luxury Home Marketing Specialist
- Relocation Specialist
- Member, St. Louis Association of Realtors
- Member, Missouri Association of Realtors
- Member, National Association of Realtors
- Latest technology and systems for Ultimate Home Marketing
- Advanced Home Buyer and Seller Services
- Expanded Internet and Marketing Presence, with virtual tours
- Fenton Area Resident for over 50 years
- Full Service-Oriented Team of Licensed Specialists
- Over $500 Million in Career Sales
We Sell a House Every 3 Days!
Awards & Recognition
- Presidents Premier Designation
- Presidents Award for Outstanding Service
- Certified Residential Specialist
- Awarded 5-Star Agent 2007 through Present
Former Remax Hall of FameMeet Our TeamSue MartinBroker-Sales Associate, Team LeaderPhone: (636) 795-3400 or (636) 717-6000
Sue enjoys assisting our clients in every aspect of the real estate transaction. As a long-time area resident and the Fenton area's Top Realtor since 2001, with over 1,300 Fenton area transactions, she takes pride in serving the community. Sue uses the latest marketing and technology to assist our clients in achieving their goals. She is the mentor, trainer and inspiration of The Sue Martin Home Selling System, offering a customized approach to marketing each property while assisting our home buyers and sellers from the beginning to the end of each transaction.
Mike MartinClient Service ManagerPhone: 636-717-6000
Mike, Sue's husband, is a licensed realtor and works a Client Service Manager.
Jim MatchettClient ServicePhone: 636-717-6000
Jim assists Sue with the details of listing servicing including the promotion of all of Sue's listings on multiple websites and advertising media. Jim joined Sue's team in 1999. His friendly and accommodating personality makes it easy for our clients to reach out and work with him. When we list your home Jim assists with property advertising, designs our feature sheets not only to be placed in your home and brochure box, but also uploads your home information and photos to numerous websites, creates virtual tours and secures the lock box & puts up the sign! As a team player, Jim also assists with meeting contractors and inspectors or showing property as needed.
Jayne SarliBuyers AgentPhone: (314) 799-5129
Jayne has been a full-time licensed realtor since 2000 and an important part of the Sue Martin Team, since 2005. She prides herself on knowing the neighborhoods and the market value of the Fenton, South and West St. Louis County as well as throughout Jefferson County. Jayne assists Sue with a dedication to home buyers in finding their dream home and assisting with every detail involved. She listens carefully to the needs and wants of our clients and gives them the personalized service they deserve. Her friendly and enthusiastic personality assures our clients are in good hands through their home buying process and beyond.
Lisa AtchisonClosing CoordinatorPhone: 314 750-5286
Lisa Atchison assists Sue with the many details involved from contract to closing the transaction. Lisa brings over 14 years as an experienced realtor to the team and knows the ins and outs of the home buying and selling process. Lisa assists Sue in guiding you through the closing process and explains each step in detail so that you know what to expect next. From scheduling municipal and building inspections to obtaining loan approvals and title commitments, Lisa is there to make sure it all gets done in a timely manner.
Lisa looks forward to talking with you because that means we have successfully SOLD your home!