Fenton's #1 Home Seller ... Working for YOU!
As the longtime area resident, my team and I have been committed to providing our community with first class real estate services for over 24 years. With over $500 Million SOLD in career sales and ranked as the #1 Realtor in the Fenton area since 2001, my team and I provide the experience and market knowledge to help you accomplish your real estate goals.
Start your real estate search here today, whether it be looking at the available properties in your preferred area, or just getting an idea of what the value of your home may be in today’s market. My team and I offer virtual and in-person buyer and seller consultations, along with virtual contract and closing services. We oversee and effectively handle every detail of each real estate transaction from start to finish. So, If you're looking for a positive, helpful partner who is ready to provide you with exceptional service, let's talk!
Call the Sue Martin Team today … and Start Packing! (636) 717-6000
Professional Designations and Accomplishments:
- #1 Realtor in Fenton, Missouri, consecutively since 2001
- Ranked in the Top 100 St. Louis Realtors consecutively since 2001
- Ranked as one of Coldwell Banker Gundaker Top 25 Agents
- Coldwell Banker President's Premier
- Recipient, President's Service Award for Outstanding Service
- CRS, Certified Residential Specialist
- ASP, Accredited Home Staging Professional
- CLHMS, Certified Luxury Home Marketing Specialist
- Member, St. Louis Association of Realtors
- Member, Missouri Association of Realtors
- Member, National Association of Realtors
- Latest technology and systems for Ultimate Home Marketing
- Advanced Home Buyer and Seller Services
- Expanded Internet and Social Media Marketing Presence
- Fenton Area Resident for over 50 years
- Full Service-Oriented Team of Licensed Specialists
- Over $500 Million in Career Sales
Awards & Recognition
- Coldwell Banker Realty - Gundaker Hall of Fame Member
- Presidents Premier Designation
- Presidents Award for Outstanding Service
- Certified Residential Specialist
- Awarded 5-Star Agent 2007 through Present
Sue enjoys assisting our clients in every aspect of the real estate transaction. As a long-time Fenton area resident, she takes pride in serving the community. Sue uses the latest marketing and technology to assist our clients in achieving their maximum goals. She is the mentor, trainer and inspiration of The Sue Martin Home Selling System, offering a customized approach to marketing each property while assisting our home buyers and sellers from the beginning to the end of each transaction.
Jayne has been a full-time licensed realtor since 2000 and an important part of the Sue Martin Team since 2005. She prides herself on knowing the neighborhoods and the market value of the Fenton, South and West St. Louis County as well as throughout Jefferson County. Jayne assists Sue with a dedication to home buyers in finding their dream home and assisting with every detail involved. She listens carefully to the needs and wants of our clients and gives them the personalized service they deserve. Her friendly and enthusiastic personality assures our clients are in good hands through their home buying process and beyond.
Karrie Risk brings 10 years of real estate experience and specializes in helping homebuyers find their perfect home. In the past Karrie was a Sales & Design Consultant for new home construction, along with positions as a Project Manager, Purchasing Manager, & Sales Manager for various companies in the Fenton area. She even can create 3D Renderings of Renovation Homes. From Cabins in Festus to Estates in Frontenac, and everything in between, Karrie would be happy to help you or your family find your dream home. She is service-oriented with flexible availability to assist her clients when they are ready to look at homes.
Lisa Atchison assists Sue with the many details involved from contract to closing the transaction. Lisa brings over 14 years as an experienced realtor to the team and knows the ins and outs of the home buying and selling process. Lisa assists Sue in guiding you through the closing process and explains each step in detail so that you know what to expect next. From scheduling municipal and building inspections to obtaining loan approvals and title commitments, Lisa is there to make sure it all gets done in a timely manner.
Lisa looks forward to talking with you because that means we have successfully SOLD your home!
Jim assists Sue with the details of listing servicing including the promotion of all of Sue's listings on multiple websites and advertising media. Jim joined Sue's team in 1999. His friendly and accommodating personality makes it easy for our clients to reach out and work with him.